GENERAL ENGLISH (CRICOS Code 091567G)
The General English (GE) courses are designed to provide students with the opportunity to develop their English language skills from the beginner level to the advanced level.
Students may enrol in the course to develop their English for personal or general purposes, to refresh or improve their general English skills with the aim of undertaking further study or seek employment where having a good level of English is required.
The General English program is a 6 level program offered at:
- Upper Intermediate
- Advanced levels
GE classes focuses on the development of communication skills with a balance of speaking, listening, reading and writing tasks. Students learn through through a range of tasks designed to develop skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening as well as improving pronunciation and knowledge of grammar.
Students are assessed with tests, assignments and participation in class.
- 65 weeks (59 weeks study + 6 weeks holiday)
- English Requirements: No previous English requirements needed
- Age Requirements: All applicant must be aged 18 years old and above
GE enables students to:
- Develop English skill level to achieve personal, career and academic goals
- Use English with greater confidence
- Develop their ability to understand real-life conversations and television programs
- Read with greater understanding
- Speak with increasing fluency, clarity & accuracy
- Extend and apply their existing grammar knowledge
- Understand both formal and everyday English
Monday to Friday
|8:30 am to 12:45 pm|
Monday to Friday
|1:00 pm to 5:15 pm|
Every Monday (or next working day)
$275 per week
$195 (Non-refundable fee)
Materials Fee and Textbook
$80 for 1st level, and
$70 per level thereafter
74 Annerley Road, Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
8:30 am to 12:45 pm
1:00 pm to 5:15 pm