Emotional intelligence (EI) involves our ability to understand, express, and control our own emotions but also relates to the capacity to understand, interpret and respond to the feelings of others.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Signs of high EI, measuring and developing EI
- Using EI in relationships
- Emotional intelligence in the workplace and the effect of emotionally intelligent employees on business outcomes
- Controlling emotions and anger and expressing emotions
- Stress and resilience