Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) is an independent legislative agency that develops food standards to cover the food industry in Australia and New Zealand.
FSANZ has developed the Australian New Zealand Food Standards Code (known as the Code) which makes sure food in Australia and New Zealand is safe and suitable to eat.
- Food safety programs
- Signs and symbols
- Personal health and hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Clean and tidy work areas
- Food storage
- Pest control
- Resources and waste management
- Maintaining and improving food safety
- Corrective measures and action
- Keeping records